Tuesday, March 30, 2010

SPRINGTIME TALLAHASSEE

I was born and raised in Tallahassee, Florida and this is our beautiful Capitol Building. 
Last week I decided to go home for a few days.

 The SPRINGTIME Tallhassee festival was last weekend so I signed myself, my brother Billy and my sister Dianne up for the SPRINGTIME Tallahassee 5K Walk.
 We chatted with the cute bunny at the start of the race.
I think Dianne is up there somewhere...we could'nt keep up with her!

We did find her right after the race and then headed off to collect some post race goodies followed by breakfast at Waffle House and a visit to World Market.

Then we headed home to hang out on the deck.

Hanging out on the deck with Sherlock is one of the main reasons for my visits to Tallahassee.  He is by far my favorite nephew...at 120 lbs he's soooo sweet and cute! I always try stealing him when i'm ready to head home.

Afternoon on the deck turned into an all day event ending with, family, friends, dinner and card playing long into the evening.

Have ya'll ever had fried ribs?
 This weekend was a first for me... they were delicious!

Hogs & Kisses,
Piggy

2 comments:

  1. Sherlock is such a sweet boy! sounds like you are having a wonderful time with your family. I hope you can find some treasures while there. Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looked like a great time. Now I can put a face with all those phone calls. (your sister). Miss all the fun Wednesday. Hugs Whimsy

    ReplyDelete