Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Art Day

My Wednesday morning ritual...


 Coffee with my pal Becky at her favorite spot
...hope you're feeling better my friend!
and Art Class


I put the finishing touches on this bird painting and began a new painting.  

Next, it was off to Monroe for lunch with Pam at the Butcher Block.
After lunch I checked on my booths at The Cotton Depot and Warehouse Antique Mall.

Since today is such a rainy day I headed home for coffee
 and my Y & R and Blog break. 

P.S. This is my third week...no shopping/no sweets!!!

Hogs & Kisses,
Piggy

3 comments:

  1. Love the birds and the pincones. So festive for christmas decorating. Sea witch

    ReplyDelete
  2. STILL NOT FEELING THAT GREAT. HATED THAT I MISSED CLASS. ALWAYS ENJOY OUR WEDNESDAY COFFEE.
    WHIMSICAL KISSES
    BECKY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have awarded you the Beaugtiful Blogger award my friend. Please stop by my blog for details on how to accept it. Sea Witch
    http://musingsofaseawitch.blogspot.com/2010/03/beautiful-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete