Saturday, March 20, 2010

2010 GTA CHAMPIONSHIP



Today I participated in my first Martial Arts competiton.
During the lower belt competitions I helped out by keeping score,
 judging sparring and preparing trophies for presentation.
 I actually learned so much just watching the others compete.
My portion of the competiton was fun but seemed to go by in a snap.
I did well...


1st Place in Weapons Forms


1st Place in Sparring


2nd Place in Board Breaking


2nd Place in Forms


I think I need a "Chick Cave" for my trophies!

Hogs & Kisses,
Piggy

3 comments:

  1. Well done to you! What a talented thing you are.

    I hope you don't mind but I have a little award waiting for you at my blog.

    Best wishes for a wonderful week,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piggy I am so glad I hang out with you. I wouldn't be afraid of anything now that I know how good you are. Wow!!!! Congrats to you. Sorry I missed it. I love the pictures.
    Whimsical Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, we actually know each other. My son goes to Global. I recognize you. When I'm there and see you again, I'll be sure to introduce myself!

    ReplyDelete