Sunday, March 14, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award




So in keeping with the “rules” for the beautiful blogger award, I must:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.

Thank you so much to my friend Dari at
Musings of a Sea Witch
for awarding me this Beautiful Blogger Award!
I must confess that I stop by my own blog often after I post just to see who has dropped by for a visit!
I am equally excited that my old friends still find my ramblings interesting and that something that I had to say was of interest to someone new.
This award means so much to me because I know how experienced Dari is at this- the many outstanding bloggers that she must have experienced... yet she chose me... yea!!!


2. Share 7 things about yourself.

 1. I traveled to Dublin, Ireland and completed a marathon for the Arthritis Foundation in 1999.

2.  I look just like my mother.

3.  I n 1983 I learned to copy morse code faster than anyone in the history of the United States Army.

4.  I once traveled as a Diplomat.

5.  I love chocolate!

6.  I'm a lefty.

7.  I joined a book club.

3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
As a new blogger I do not actually have 15 on my list yet.  Two have already recieved the award and I do not want to cheat so please forgive my short list.

5 minutesjust for me

 A Stroll Thru Life

 Arte Ego - Retro Charm Garden

 Artsy Fartsy Junk Finds

belle blanc

 French Larkspur

Noelle Garrett Designs

Robin's Egg Blues

 Sandra Evertson

 The Vintae Moth..

 Tip Junkie

Oakview Cottage

4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award
...i'm off to complete my task!

Hogs & Kisses,
Piggy




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! You are indeed a beautiful blogger! Thank you for thinking of me too. I am very appreciative.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you my friends. So that was fun!Looking forward to seeing you this week.Whimsical Hugs
    Becky

    ReplyDelete