Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Work Day Monday

 I spent several hours in the garage on Saturday pulling out, tagging and putting items on the truck to restock my booths this week.  Monday morning and  I was off!  My plan was to spend a couple of hours in each booth and hit the road back home.  Well...eight hours later with only one booth rearranged and the TRUCK STILL FILLED WITH EVERYTHING I BROUGHT WITH ME I headed home.


I did run into my friend Kathy while I was there...i'm trying to figure out her secret...she is selling like crazy!


This is my buddy James.  His booth is just through that opening on the left on your right and he has some really cool stuff!  My booth is right next to his. James helped me move a few large pieces around during my booth redo.


This is Margaret and she owns the Cotton Depot.


Hogs & Kisses,
Piggy





1 comment:

  1. Great post. I am going on Thursday to add alot of wonderful finds. I will be sure to check out your booth.

    ReplyDelete