Thursday, February 25, 2010

Double Take




I was out not shopping at Borders this afternoon (I'm Baptist but have given up shopping and sweets for Lent) when I thought I saw one of my clients.
Well I did see her but just not then...the hair just was'nt right...glasses?


It was not my client Jackie that I saw first.  It was her twin Toni.
Toni is the one with the BIG batch of books
 and is on the hunt for more...she claims to only have one coupon.
A woman after my own heart...SHOP ON!!!

Hogs & Kisses,
Piggy

2 comments:

  1. I love Toni..she is a woman who knows how to shop at a book store. I try and avoid them whenever possible because there is no choice between books or paying the mortage for me. Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you said you were not shopping.

    LOL

    ReplyDelete