Monday, January 18, 2010

Piggy's Tale



My birth name is actually Lonnie Jean Boyd.  I acquired the nickname Piggy because it was my dealer code for my booth at an antique shop. I was born and raised in Tallahassee, Florida.  I did 4-H, sang in the chorus, played drums in the band  and was involved in student government in high school.  I attended Florida State and played cymbals in the Marching Chiefs.

From there it was off to the Army.

I was a soldier for 7 1/2 years.


I have been hog tied to my swine master (aka my husband Bob) for seventeen years!

Almost like being in hog heaven! We lived in Glen Burnie, Maryland. He had already retired from the Air Force after 24 years and was on to a second career. I spent my days in my pen (Boyd Salons) sanding and painting hooves (providing nail services).
In 2005 we retired to Snellville, Ga (ok, ok...it was the swine master who retired...a pig has to work to support her habits you know!)
My habits include Shopping, Eating,Karate, Antiquing, Painting, Reading, Dieting,Friends, Traveling...
And Pen Cleaning (Housework!) which I had better get to...see you again soon!
Hogs & Kisses ,
Piggy

2 comments:

  1. Miz Piggy, this is a hilarious and sweet post. Reading this made me happy as a "hogfish" in the sea. Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little piglet, I love this. You should write a book for kids. I Love the picture too. You guys look very sexy!!!
    Whimsy

    ReplyDelete