Friday, January 29, 2010

Junk Queen

  I have been junking for about three years now and absolutely love it!  I have booths in two antique malls. Both of them are located in Monroe, Georgia.

I love the exposed brick at the Depot.


This lovely green potting bench sold in just under a week...just another piece that I would have loved to keep for myself. 

The sweet blue bird window was painted by my friend Whimsy who also has a booth at the Depot.  When I bought it I thought it looked like her work and was delighted to find that it was.

Look! Empty space?  I bet there's something in the garage that would fit perfectly in that spot.

These darling hankerchief pillows were made by my friend Nan.  She is so talented! 
Maybe if I continue to surround myself with these truly talented ladies some of their talents will rub off on me. 

This is the north building at Warehouse Antique Mall.  My booth is located in the south building just around the corner.

 
There are all sorts of goodies to be found both inside and out at both buildings.

Sometimes I can't believe how many treasures I actually have.

Well my work here is done for now...think i'll go shopping!

Hogs & Kisses,
Piggy


2 comments:

  1. Miz Piggy your booths look fantastic. That green potting shed was beautiful, I can see why you may have shed some piggy tears when it left for a new home. Can't wait to see what you put in its place. Sea witch

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must of got your new camera!!!!! Loved the pics. Like always you do a great job on decorating your booths. Looking forward to our junkin trip.
    whimical hugs
    Becky

    ReplyDelete