Monday, December 12, 2011

Cruise...Thanksgiving...Birthday...Sewing..

In early November I cruised to the Southern Caribbean
 with my three sisters and we had a great time together!
(see video on right)



I returned just in time for thanksgiving...


Then came my 50th Birthday 
which I shared with a few of my favorite friends.





Next up was my very first sewing lesson
with my new vintage sewing machine "Miss Daisy."



Can you believe I made this?

I have been resting for almost a whole day now but who knows what i'll do next...

Hogs & Kisses,
Piggy





1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a fantastic few weeks. So sorry I missed your 50th, I had just gotten back from NY and returned with a nasty cold. I would have loved to have wished you a happy birthday. How wonderful, a new "old" sewing machine. What fun you will have...and yes, I do believe you made it...you are a super talented woman. Hope you have a faboosh Christmas and New Year.

    ReplyDelete