Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Paint Day Wednesday

I have not been squealing like a pig lately because i've been quite busy!
I'm working at the Karate Studio monday-friday in the after school program from 2:30 - 6:30 pm and then I take class from 7:00 - 7:45pm.  I still do nails a few days a week.  I still junk and I still have two booths at two different places.  I'm on the Demo Team for Karate and will soon be teaching a Kickboxing class at the Karate Studio three days a week...somebody stop me please!!!  Why can't I just be normal and maybe do just two things at a time?


I painted this old chair that I found at a thrift store a few wednesdays ago.



I painted the table today.
I found it on the 400 mile yard sale last month.

Hogs & Kisses,
Piggy


2 comments:

  1. Girlfriend you are too busy. I am lucky if we talk on the phone. I guess I am going to have to come to your class just to see you besides art class. You better start painting for the show in November. Miss you!
    Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a busy life, don't you? YOur painted chair and table are lovely. YOu have lots of talent their girl. We have got to get together soon. Check your calender for October and lets see if we can come up with a date for you, me and whimsy. Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete