Thursday, July 8, 2010

Korea Day one...Attack of the Killer Toilet!



After a very long flight we checked into our hotel and the adventures began...this toilet looks innocent enough right?

.
Well...you can cleanse your front, your back, you can massage your self or even dry yourself...sounds perfect...well they left out just a teeny bit of info HOW DO I FLUSH the darned thing?
Did I mention that the bathroom door was frosted glass? 
Well I pushed the front cleanse button and it sprayed so hard that it washed down the bathroom door! 
My roomie Jeree was in the room and could hear me whining and complaining but could not see all of the happenings. 
Well, I managed to recover from that and actually find the flush button when I decided to take advantage of the jaccuzi bath.
Have you ever seen the Charlie Brown episode where Snoopy has a fight with the lawn chair?
Well, that was me with the jaccuzi- there was no faucet to fill the tub so when I tried to lay the removable shower head down in the tub to fill it...well...I kinda sorta had another incident...the shower head escaped and I had to wrestle it to the floor (thank GOD i'm a first degree black belt!)...i'm not sure who won but I was extremely wet!


Food Hunt!


We tried some traditional dishes.


This dish was one of my favorites.  It is an omelet filled with rice topped with gravy and ketchup.


We happened upon a Karate Studio and they allowed us to visit.


The students did an entire show for us and were TOTALLY AWESOME! 
(I will try and upload the video later)





We said our goodbye and went in search of more Korean delights...

There just happened to be a bakery downstairs.

I can't wait for Day 2!!!

Hogs & Kisses,
Piggy



No comments:

Post a Comment